1)self-support OFC 2)easy installation 3)on time delivery
The fibers,either single-mode or multimode type, are placed in a loose tube made of high modulus plastic. The tubes are
filled with a water resistant filling compound. A steel wire locates in the center of core as a metallic strength member.
The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular cable core. After PSP is
applied around the cable core, this part of cable accompanied with the stranded wires as the supporting part are completed
with a polyethylene (PE) sheath to be figure 8 structure. This kind of cable is specifically applied for self-supporting aerial installation.
Minimum allowable Crush Load(N/100mm)
1. Adopted to Outdoor distribution.
2. Suitable for aerial (self--supporting), decrease cost
3. Long distance and local area network communication.
1. Stainless steel or galvanized steel self--supporting messenger construction
2. Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
3. High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
4. Steel wire used as the central strength member
5. Excellent mechanical and environmental performance
6.100% cable core filling
Hunan Guanglian Photoelectricity Technologies Co., Ltd is a professional enterprise on fiber optic cable at widely range of
outdoor fiber optic / aerial fiber optic cable / duct fiber optic cable /directly buried fiber optical cable /ADSS and
OPGW for power system transmission.
1. Professional cable manufacturer.
2. About 10 years experiences in cable industry.
3. Best delivery time.
4.MOQ is 1kilometer
5.High quality with competitive price
6.Can be customized production of fiber optic cable
7. 30 years cable service life , even 60 years cable service life.
Factory Size (Sq.meters):
1,000-3,000 square meters
Number of Production Lines:
Number of R&D Staff:
5 - 10 People
Number of QC Staff:
OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
Packing and shipping
Wooden drum, 2000m to 6000m/drum or as you required
By sea or by air
applied at 1-meter intervals
a. Supplier: Guanglian or as customer required
b. Standard Code(Product Type, Fiber Type, Fiber Count)
c. Year of manufacture
d. Length marking in meters